Hepatitis C (HCV)
- The effects of investigational HCV drugs for people living with HCV and HIV.
- The effects of an investigational HCV drug for people living with HCV Genotype 3 and previously failed treatment.
- Whether a daily dose of a statin medication (i.e. pitavastatin) lowers the risk of heart-related disease among people living with HIV (REPRIEVE).
- A specialized HIV test that can detect HIV as early as one week after exposure to the virus (The Early Test).
- Whether HIV can be successfully controlled (i.e. undetectable) with fewer than three HIV drugs (using dolutegravir & lamivudine) among people living with HIV and have consistently maintained undetectable viral loads (ASPIRE).
- One strategy on the pathway to possibly curing HIV by activating hidden HIV in the body so that it comes out to places where HIV medications can work to destroy it (Kick and Kill).
- Whether adding maraviroc and/or dolutegravir to a stable ARV regimen will improve one's ability to concentrate, remember, solve problems and make decisions (HAND).
- The effects of a probiotic called Visbiome ES on stomach and intestinal conditions among people living with HIV (A5350).
- Whether HIV can be successfully controlled (i.e. undetectable) using dolutegravir and lamivudine among people living with HIV and have never taken HIV medications (A5353).
Women's Reproductive Health (for HIV-negative individuals)
- HIV prevention methods with HIV-negative cisgender women using Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and text messaging (AEGiS).
- An investigational drug that may prevent recurrent bacterial vaginosis or BV (LACTIN-V).
To learn more about these and other current HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and tuberculosis clinical trials, please call our Screening Coordinator at (619) 543-3196.
Page 'Breadcrumb' Navigation: